Thread: advice
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 10:05 PM
Administrator

Default advice

Posted By: Tim

thanks for the reply's, it is appreciated,,,you guys are quick, thanks so much. After reading your posts I am positive that a fake front is on my card. I have a modest amount of cards and this card has hardly any bend to it, all my other do. I don't have a black light yet, but when held up to a regular light, I can tell it is much thicker when side by side with a good card. Also the front is very glossy .I do try and buy from the big reputable guys, but this seemed like a good deal, I guess I learned an important lesson. I also appreciate the encouragement on the off condition cards, its nice knowing others buy what I like,,,I wish the funds were unlimited, but they are not. Again I appreciate the replys as I have been reading your posts for awhile now, and its nice that you took the time to help me...

now the hard part,dealing with the seller, I do agree that they may not know themselves, but I hate conflict,,

thanks again

oh yeah, i will scan it tomorrow at work so you can see it if interested,,,,i will say this, I couldn't tell from the ebay picture thats for sure...