View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 05:07 AM
Drew Ekb@ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports-rings View Post
Lately I have sold some items on ebay and not been paid. Seems the buyers just changed their mind! If I complain I get negative feedback and who needs that?

I also hear that the buyers can complain to paypal and basically keep your items without paying since ebay and paypal so often side with the buyers. Is this true?

While I need to search ebay everyday because you never know what items will be there, my desire to sell on ebay has diminished. I will be moving more items to auction houses where I don't have to worry about not getting paid or losing my items and having no one to assist me.
Yes. A buyer purchased something from me and when they recieved the item contacted me and said it was "dumpster diving trash". I offered a partial refund and let them keep the item even though the description included the condition and the buyer never contacted me prior to bidding. They refused the partial refund and opened a complaint case against me. I explained my side to ebay but they sided with him.
He got a full refund (incl. shipping) and got to keep the item while I recieved my only negative feedback in 8 years on ebay.
Very frustrating.
Drew