View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 12:56 PM

Hey everyone, going to revive this thread. Would love to see if anyone has picked anything cool up in these past 4 years. Especially you, Jeff. If this gets rolling again, I’ll have a couple of things to share.

As for me, I will post a couple of my pre-war collectibles. I also have the Red Grange Yeast foam ad. One of the coolest advertisement pieces of Grange in my opinion.

Also pictured is someone I’m sure most of you football historians would recognize as the person we can thank for the game of football today. 1901 Sweet Caporal Heroes of the Spanish War Teddy Roosevelt.

Lastly, this is a card I’m still trying to do research on. The 1932 Bulgari Sport football card. This card has to be of someone famous. The majority of the other athletes in this set are named, so I don’t think they took a picture of some random guy kicking a ball. I’ve tried image searches to hunt down who this is but it’s been all dead ends. Does anyone know of a 1920s-1930s team that wore pinstripe jerseys? If I can figure that out I think it would be possible to narrow down who this is.

Last edited by 34.54sportscards; 11-14-2023 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Picture did not show