View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 05:40 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallpaul2002 View Post
Like to see the Nashville win the Stanley Cup, Pittsburgh won last year, + Those hockey fans in Nashville have done a great job supporting their team..Great atmosphere in that building, makes winning in their rink very difficult on the road team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
Huge bandwagon Nashville fan right now.

#1 I'm a Cleveland fan. All things Pissburgh can kiss my rear end.

#2 My cousin went to Belmont and now works & lives in Nashville. Plus I love country music.

#3 Nashville's fans have been fantastic. Their chants after they score are the best. They chant the opposing goalie's name (Murray, in this case), and follow that up with repeated chants of "You Suck" and then "It's all your fault." I laugh every time.

Pretty excited to watch tonight's game. Go Preds! Beat the "Piss" out of the "Burgh"!
I agree with all those things said, and wish I was a little happier today!

I never dreamed the outcome of last nights game at all and I truly thought the Pred's were going to get it done.

Got to hand it to the Pens, they obviously deserved the win and showed the rest of the hockey world last night why they are the defending Stanley Cup Champions.

The Pred's need to really learn from this one and Rinne has to get it out of his head that he can't win in Pitts.