View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 09:29 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJR View Post
I don't see any problem with this listing.

The seller has clearly indicated that this card has been re-backed and is not a "real" Uzit card.

Leon, I think you started this thread to credit the honesty of the seller and his effort to be transparent in his sale.... Hence the title "Confidence inspiring", right?

Anyway, this guy deserves a pat on the back for providing a clear explanation of the card as well as multiple photos to illustrate both condition and the "re-backing."

Well, that isn't really the way I took it.. He did the ebay squirmy thing if you ask me....hoping to prey on someone wanting to get rich quick...but maybe I am reading more into this than there is? No doubt he did say he thought it could be rebacked but then went onto to say this-

"However if this is a reprint it is the best and most realistic reprint T206 I have ever seen!!"

Is there really an "if" here?

and let me add these words of wisdom from the auction too..

"I originally bought this card in auction for 157. Uzit Tobacco cards in any condition are extremely hard to find and usually are worth 900+ in grade 1 condition. If you want a great one for your growing T206 back collection for under a grand look no further!!
If you have any questions please ask!!"

Last edited by Leon; 12-20-2014 at 09:35 AM.