Thread: New card
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffon512 View Post
what's the name and location of the antique store? when did you purchase it? why not seek a refund on a fake item? these aren't unnecessary probing questions. they are helpful for context.

if you came here seeking opinions from some knowledgeable folks i think you received that -- the consensus from the more knowledgeable folks here is that it is fake, and it isn't even equivocal. you have been provided some pictures and reasons why it is fake. you can get additional support for that by spending more money if you wish, but even many of the "real experts" have questionable competence (see virtually every other thread on this board). perhaps tom can point us to the truly real experts and you can get their opinion.

in any case, please let us know the answers to the questions above.
Rags to riches in Harrodsburg,Ky. I bought it Sunday. I am not sure if a refund is even an option at this point. I was aloof about the money only because what else can I do after being such a fool too buy it in the first place. I have never called into question anyone's competency to judge a card and appreciate the insight provided greatly but when I am personally attacked about my I integrity it really gets under my skin. Perhaps that was mo ones intent but it sure started heading that way fast. Thanks again for your help.