View Single Post
Old 06-22-2003, 01:34 PM
Administrator

Default Major problem with eBay - Help is requested!

Posted By: Jon Canfield

Dan, I know you have had problems with PSA, but boy has Steve helped me out. I am appologizing fpr more or less bad-mouthing PSA/DNA - after all, my real problem was with eBay and not really PSA/DNA. Anyway - here's the update - I have an email froma gentleman which claims he had the Anson authenticated online and tendered me an offer. I will send a scan of the email to anyone if they want to verify this, however I don't think anyone really cares. The Anson is my mistake, as I relied on information provided to me by a bidder and should have just questioned PSA/DNA in the first place. The Ruth, however, is no ones fault. As I now understand it, Ruth signatures originally believed to be true and authentic were later proven to be secretarial (sp?) Anyway, this one may have slipped through. The man I purchased the Ruth from has offered a refund and Steve will be helping me as soon as I get him scans. So, I believe this post to now be dead with a happy ending for all! Again, I do want to say PSA/DNA really came through. If only eBay had customer service as good as they do!