View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Default What Happened to REA???

Posted By: Al Simeone

Leon,
As the first poster to this thread and knowing what I do know I wanted to see how you were going to address this issue. I do find your posted reason a little bit strange. You know I like both of you but to take this kind of stance is as it was put is "FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG". If the reason is what you said it was and quote " I felt it appropriate to reciprocate" then I think you should go and take a look at the others also. Not all of them have a link or blog to the Net54 site. Or am I missing something? Rob at least does make a mention to the site I believe thru the Mears reference on his blog. In My Opinion (and dont get me wrong ) I think you do a great job on the Forum and how most issues are handled here but to do this in the way you did I truely believe this is beneath you.Money aside paid or not paid REA I.E. Rob Lifson does provide a great wealth of knowledge to almost every collector who frequents this board! And Leon I would say that also if it was Bill Mastro or any other one of your auction house supporters. I really feel you should re consider your position.