View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Brett - you're overboard on the foot wrap thing. To assume just because months later only 4 people are wearing foot wraps, why does that have any bearing on the game in question? Was it worn for style? To heal an ankle injury? Either way, knowing how superstituous baseball players are, maybe a guy in slump decided to wear one for a few games or whatever.
That is why for photo ID you look at unique facial features like the ears and the spacing of features on the face, as Mark has explained many times - those won't change 4 months later.
That's why first and foremost I always said that the facial resemblance is the main reason I believe it's him. All these other factors are just the icing on the cake. Look at the cheekbones, ears, lips, chin, etc... The picture is not that small and not that grainy where you can't get a good enough look and see that it's him. The ankle wrap is just all the more reason. If I had to bet all the money I have on whether it's him or not I'd bet that it is and I'd like my chances of winning.

Last edited by brett; 05-24-2010 at 04:01 PM.