View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 05:17 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I just won over 12 52 Topps cards from Greg. In the listing, it said I had purchased from him before but I honestly can't recall.

I normally type in 52 Topps in the E-Bay header but did not see any Greg Morris cards the other night?? As I scrolled down to read the card I was looking at I noticed more listings below horizontally.
I checked those out and seen they were Greg Morris cards so then I checked out his items for sale and notice a pile more of 52 Topps cards.
Those are the cards I won but if I hadn't noticed the cards at the bottom I never would have seen Greg's cards.

This isn't the first time I have noticed this and I am confused as to why?

Sorry for getting off topic, but I am curious if anyone else has ever noticed this before?
I once typed in "52 Topps" and looked at those cards, then I typed in "52 Topps Baseball cards" and noticed even more. Now I check both titles as to assure I am not missing out on any.

I am completely happy with my purchases and since he ships for $3.00 all the way from California, it was a win/win for me.
ebay is all over the place with what you have to type into the search bar. Using yours as an example sometimes "52 Topps" will give you everything. Sometimes "1952 Topps" will give the same exact results and sometimes it doesn't.