View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 05:01 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Greg gets top dollar for his cards as he has a huge and loyal customer base. Just look at the bid history on that card. All but 1 bidder has over 80% bid history with Greg.

I would also be interested in trading for the Ted depending on what you are looking for in return.
I just won over 12 52 Topps cards from Greg. In the listing, it said I had purchased from him before but I honestly can't recall.

I normally type in 52 Topps in the E-Bay header but did not see any Greg Morris cards the other night?? As I scrolled down to read the card I was looking at I noticed more listings below horizontally.
I checked those out and seen they were Greg Morris cards so then I checked out his items for sale and notice a pile more of 52 Topps cards.
Those are the cards I won but if I hadn't noticed the cards at the bottom I never would have seen Greg's cards.

This isn't the first time I have noticed this and I am confused as to why?

Sorry for getting off topic, but I am curious if anyone else has ever noticed this before?
I once typed in "52 Topps" and looked at those cards, then I typed in "52 Topps Baseball cards" and noticed even more. Now I check both titles as to assure I am not missing out on any.

I am completely happy with my purchases and since he ships for $3.00 all the way from California, it was a win/win for me.