Thread: ps.. Elliot
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2002, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Default ps.. Elliot

Posted By: Dr.Koos

..to let a couple of good old boys go at each other as long as they still remember to wipe their shoes before entering because they're STILL a guest in someone's "house". T and I got things off our chest, we both shot straight from the hip, each stating their views that they each believed to be 100% true without outside incitement, and I greatly respect him for it as well as all who contributed. There was nothing said that I wouldn't honored to shake his hand were we to meet in person and a definite resolution will be reached because of HELPFUL posts. Everyone who commented, did so respectfully and was clearly identifiable without the anonymous inciters who sometimes plagued Mike and John's Great Board. Clearing the air is good. Opening the valve on a pressure cooker is good as well and as two sensible people who REALLY didn't want to be at odds with one another anyway, and felt uncomfortable being so, we both quickly abandoned the "Bad" thread and chose to work together on the "Good one".