View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Let's stick with SGC, it makes so much more sense -- 50 55 60 70 80 82 84 etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Failed attempt at sarcasm. SGC still lists the numeric 10 point grade on the flip (e.g. 55 = 4.5, 60 = 5, 70 = 5.5, etc) so what's the difference?

Don't you have another PWCC bash thread to start?
Quote:
When I have one to start, David, you will see it. Now back to your gratuitous hostility...

PS A system with varying 10, 8 and 4 point gaps between full grades is odd to me, even if it's laid out on the flip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
No hostility, Peter. I just didn't understand your ridiculous comment about SGC. Nobody is saying that SGC is better than PSA, so why even bring them up in the first place?
Quote:
Just my train of thought I guess. As I was reading about what seems to be confusion and complexity with PSA grading it occurred to me that SGC also had some quirks.
Pardon my interruption, Betsy. I know you are busy, but when Peter and David quibble, an intervention is often needed. David, I think Peter's point was HIS hope that SGC would adopt a straight forward grading scale such as BCCG.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.