Thread: My pet peeve
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 03:38 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderedH2O View Post
I've noticed it far more the other way. At least 15-20% of the time that I make an offer as a buyer, I get no response. This especially annoys me, because essentially for 48 hours I am married to that offer and my funds are tied up because there is a chance that the offer will be accepted. When it is a substantial item, that can cause you to miss out on other deals that may come along, just on the off chance that the seller will respond.

Oh, and as a buyer, if a seller has a "Make Offer" and I offer 85% of the asking price and they come back with a $1 reduction from their BIN, I won't waste my time responding to their response either. I figure they don't really want offers. Game over.
I can relate to this fully! Rarely, now, do I even look at BINS. After numerous, reasonable bids, were ignored, on their over the top high priced cards, it has become nothing but a waste of time and effort.

I have no issue with people asking what they want, but if you are going to ignore me, even if your prices are totally unrealistic, then I'm moving on.