View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Net54baseball Banquet at the National 2019 - RSVP THREAD - Friday 8/2/19

Here is the rsvp thread for the 2019 Net54baseball Banquet at the National Convention. It is free to all members and is being held at the same place (not sure of the room yet) as in 2017, the Embassy Suites, which is across the street from the Donald Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont. The banquet with open bar, soft drinks, water and horse duvers will be Friday night (8/2/19) from 630pm until around 11 :30pm-12am . There will be at least a few speakers again but there might be more too. So it won't be just me on stage doing the worm!! Please PM me if you would like to be a speaker at the Banquet and we can talk about it. All members are invited and their spouses and children are invited too. If there are a few friends in the crowd they are invited too, but everyone needs an RSVP. Thanks go to Heritage Auctions for stepping up and being the Platinum Sponsor again. Love of the Game Auctions is also a silver Sponsor this year. It's appreciated. RSVPs are guaranteed entry (there will be, as usual, a $5 non mandatory donation of which 100% will go to Safe Haven Furever Pet Rescue.). If you don't RSVP you might not be able to get in. IF you do RSVP and find out you can't make it, please let me know. It helps with the hotel staffing stuff and how many tables are needed, bartenders etc... All attendees will be asked to wear a little sticker / name tag while there (and filled out there). It helps me remember names as I have a truly poor memory. So if you want to be totally anonymous, sorry, this isn't the place to be. Posting in this thread is the best and preferred way to RSVP but also a PM or email is fine too. I will be keeping a spreadsheet so if you don't post your RSVP here, make sure I acknowledge receipt of your RSVP. Thanks all!!

What's a thread without a card? This was from our BST a while back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruth2.jpg (75.5 KB, 1123 views)

Last edited by Leon; 07-09-2019 at 10:37 AM.