View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Dar.ius Hou.seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
You must have me confused with someone else. The only time I ever remember speaking out against an AH was when a small one posted a fake 52 Mantle so bad it made the other fakes available on Ebay for 5 bucks look good. I don't recall leading a charge against another, but I suppose it's possible I've forgotten.

As for the Cobb I don't really expect Dan to take it back after 2 years, unless he happens to be involved in or knows what happened to it. If he wants to reach out and discuss a possible resolution I'm open to that.

I plan to contact PSA on Monday and hopefully drop the card off for review when I receive it back from PWCC. As I honestly don't know if erased pencil marks are enough for the A designation or why it it was in the A holder before I got it I am curious to see what they'll say.

What in gods name do you mean when you state "if erased pencil marks are enough for the A designation". I hope you misspoke. Do you see the eraser marks on the card? I do as does everyone else. That's flagrant alternation but still misses the point. Using an eraser to erase a previous stain/pen/pencil mark will remove the color from the card and likely more than that...as seen in your card that was altered. There's no excuse here. The card you purchased from Dan was altered. Plain and simple.