View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValKehl View Post
What about the 17 folks who have already bid on this card plus those folks that haven't yet bid but have created snipes, many/most of whom probably did so before the disclosure was added to the bottom of PWCC's eBay listing? My guess is that most of these folks won't even be going back the reread the listing's details. At least I don't after I have once read the listing's details and decided to bid on it. IMO, at the very least, some words about there being a new disclosure should be added to the title line of the listing.
I don't think titles can be amended after bids have been placed. Could be wrong. Either way, you make an excellent point about snipes, this mess cannot possibly be fixed in the context of a live auction.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.