View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
I read too fast and didn't see that Brent did mention that it had previously been graded authentic BUT I don't understand how a card can be holdered "AUTHENTIC" due to some alteration & then the said alterations were removed (and done so terribly) so in affect re-altering an already altered card somehow in you minds can be an accurate PSA 2? And only mentioned in small print at the end of the description? What is wrong with you guys?
After page after page of PWCC boilerplate. NOBODY is going to see this. And if they do, they will read how Brent says the grade is appropriate. It's beyond belief that you have signed onto this Jesse. And (rhetorical question) what is wrong with Brent after all that's happened pulling this crap instead of taking down an altered card? He does the wrong thing, it seems, every single time.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-06-2019 at 07:43 PM.