View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 01:41 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLongley View Post
Really? This Cobb is yours? At this point in time we know Brent sees dollar signs and is full of it, and we clearly can’t accept his opinion on anything in this hobby he is doing such great things for.

You now own a T3 Cobb that had pencil marks clearly on the O’s in Cobb and clearly erased now with the before and after photos.

Sorry for your loss, but at least someone else won’t be duped and assuming you bought it in the PSA 2 holder you can try and take it up with PSA to get your money back?
I’m sure Jesse will do the right thing and pull the card...

Please let us know how it goes with PSA in terms of getting your “guarantee” fulfilled. We would love to see a concrete example of PSA making good on their guarantee. PWCC has issued a few recent refunds. But very eager to hear if PSA will honor their word and make you whole.

Let us know....

A. If they make the return process customer-friendly (at least as easy as it is when THEY take YOUR money). You now have concrete evidence, after all.

B. If they try to push back, and say that you need to be made whole by the seller.

C. If they do refund you, how long is the wait to receive your money from PSA?

I personally am not holding my breath, but perhaps they’ll do the right thing? You could represent the first documented example on net54.

Last edited by perezfan; 07-06-2019 at 01:46 PM.