View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Don

Not sure this is worth it. I don't collect cards anymore, and to be honest don't really care, but ok......here goes.....

First, the reference thread title mentions "Jamie B" which is some topic buried in the thread. I gather you have been updating the title when new topics are added but can't now for some reason. The whole idea of a rotating title reference thread is confusing and now that you've run into a technical glitch, even more so.

So, I click on the thread, and the first post has topics with links to the posts within the thread. So I click on post 651 "Monster Master Set Achievement" and post #651 is just a header post, the same as post #1.

I gather that you must be trying to create a header post for each subsection within the thread? I dunno. Confusing. Especially since if you click on the link for "Cycle 460 Checklist" which is supposed to start on post #624, not only does it not have a header post, it takes you to post #601 not #624. Confusing.

Just my opinion, but the whole thing would be a lot less confusing and much cleaner if you had a reference thread with links to entirely separate threads about the subject you want to cover. Then you don't have to update anything except creating new links to new topic threads in the reference thread.

Look, I'm not trying to make anyone mad here. Like I said, I don't really care one way or the other, but you asked, so I provided feedback.