View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Default Not defending Koos or the Mantle, but-

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...a RARE commodity in these related "hate" threads. What you fail to realize is that your words will fall on the same myopically deaf ears that mine do as well. This is 16th century "dipping chair" mentality. If I drown I'm innocent, and if I somehow manage to float, I'm guilty. The ability to descriminate and process information that is VITAL for forming intelligent opinions that YOU possess (called in some circles...rationality, sanity, or common sense), which you will soon realize by the responses to YOUR post, is NOT an ability shared by those that are unwarrantedly berating me. You would ASSUME that like yourself, someone SHOULD have the intelligence to arrive at simplistic concepts. Not so, when put into practice. Over 70% of those responding unfavorably to me either aren't reading an entire post before they mindlessly respond to it, or lack the friggin' (tm@ T-Bob) ability altogether to do so. It's quite a simple concept that both YOU and I understand without even having to give it a second thought: Fraud requires a victim. Someone that is de-frauded for there to be fraud. Without knowing the reserve, there is no way to determine whether I am even ATTEMPTING to defraud someone at this point in time.
Yeah, I know, I've heard the BS..."I'm guilty of wasting some poor bidder's time and tying up his resources". What a crockfull! Over 50% of the time I bid on items that I was interested in winning the reserve was never acheived.