View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Ken Goldin

LOl Scott. While there are some easy targets out there, I will not take shots at companies that are in the news for a variety of things that are being accused of. I will say that I and the people involved all have been in the business for 20+ years EACH (I am 46, and sold my first BB card at 12, bought my first at 9). We are all very well aware of all the items in the news and all of us like our families and homes,and have no interest in spending 'time away from them' and will be taking every precaution to avoid the negatives that have been recently been in the news about some of the existing businesses. In this environment, I am glad we will be running our FIRST auction Nov 1.
I am always open to suggestions to improve your experience in dealing with Goldin Auctions.

Also: I invite everyone to 'like' us on facebook at Goldin auctions. We have a ton of images of our booth at National with many items that are on consignment, as well as Dave Schultz and Bernie Parent dropping off their collections, and photos of players and old friends visiting us at the National

Last edited by kengoldin; 08-08-2012 at 03:21 PM.