View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Just to play devils advocate, just how many negatives or neutrals did they remove?

These do sound like egregious issues with false product which may have definitely deserved negatives. I myself have over 1900 feedbacks on my current account, which only a few hundred are seller ratings and I have left about 2500 according to ebay. I really may have left only 2 or 3 negatives and perhaps a couple neutrals in that entire time. I have been burned mind you, but almost never on something I didn't feel I was taking a risk on anyways. I save the negs for people that A. never send the product or B. lie outright on the description and refuse a return or refund. If I get my refund, I usually just leave no feedback at all and call it a wash. If I get banged on a reprint or something I knew I was being risky with from the start, usually I work it out or rack it up to my own gamble for a bargain. It sounds like you may have pretty tight standards if you have a pile of negs and one or two stars. While it may be entirely circumstantial, you can see where they have some basis for argument if you are a seller yourself.