View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:56 AM

Default How bout that ebay!!!!! Sit down to read this one.

Some of you may know me, I have been around for awhile. On ebay since 1998. I buy and sell like most of you.

I purchased 2 T3's from a guy after asking him what size they were. Most of the fakes are those small Topps card size ones. He responded with the proper size of about 5" by 8". The scans weren't great but looked real with writing on the back of one. Cards come and they are photo copies of the originals.

I contact the scumbag and of course, no response. I open 2 cases and leave negative feedback because this is not an honest mistake in my opinion.

The prior week I won a 1959 Baltimore Colts mirror fob for myself from another seller. A fairly rare item as I have never seen one before, I pay immediately. He then lists another identical so I ask him how many he has and I ? the authenticity since it was listed as 1959 Colts mirror. Seller states it is what it is and how he just sells for fun yadda yadda yadda. So I tell him I will return it if it is fake. He immediately refunds me so I left him a negative.

Here we go....

I have 2 cases pending and never received the fake Colts item thank goodness.

I get a warning message from ebay about me violating communication policy.

Then they remove every negative and neutral feedback I left anyone for an entire year!!!

WOW! I didn't even know they could do that!!

What possible reason would they have to remove a year's worth of feedback and to clear the fb of the 2 sellers portraying recently made junk as real?

I call and behold.. I am told that I have left too many low star ratings of 1s and 2s and that they feel I am ambushing my competition in the same hobby which I too sell.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????????????????????

Man, someone had to get creative for that!! Or more like have a relative or friend working there who can pull strings. How can they assume I am trying to squash all of you sellers so that people only buy my stuff?

So now my account is under extreme scrutiny and the 2 sellers who passed on obvious fakes as real are free to try to steal from someone else.

I challenge any of you to top this ebay disaster!