View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 09:44 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
Hello Connor: No intention of breaking up my '33 Goudey set just yet. As I mentioned in my post from 2016 I'm a bit on the OC side so calling the set "complete" at 239 cards wasn't going to work for me. [Same reason I never undertook the T206 Monster - four mega-expensive holes in the set was a deal-killer]. But there is hope. I'm getting along and one of these years I'll probably cash out of the hobby. The plan is for Al C to drive a U-Haul up to Vancouver Island and auction off the works. There'll be a killer Love of the Game catalog - The Kawika Collection has a nice ring to it - then look for me in the obituaries.

I took the pm function private a couple of years ago due to the persistence of some of the ranks here in trying to separate me from my cards. I like to think of myself as a cordial fellow - I have always enjoyed friendly communications about cardboard but a couple of guys were real dicks and I just got tired of dealing with it.
David, I always enjoy seeing your collection. Consider two Conors interested in your Lajoie!

Hoping to pick one up to "complete" my set before the centennial!