View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Jimmy Knowle$

Default PSA Group Submission Upated!!

Offering a group submission to Net 54 members, who aren't PSA members.
Below is a monthly special for May.
Post on here if you are interested.
If there is enough interest, we will move forward with it.

Everything will be posted on this website. Tracking numbers, arrival at PSA and the return tracking to me. I've have talked to Leon, provided my credentials, and he has approved of me offering this.

Your obligations: $7 per card, shipping to me, your share of the shipping to PSA (at time of submission), return shipping to you (when they come back from PSA). I will print the shipping cost on the label so you know what it cost. We will operate through PP only and FF.

Here is the offer we are talking about:

May Collectors Club Special #2
All Years – $7.00 per Card

Here are the details:
•All years
•No minimum is required.
•All Sports and non-sports cards.
•Cards must be valued under $100 each.
•Regular size, Coins/Pins and Tallboys permitted, but each category must be on its own submission form, with its own return shipping fee.
•EXCLUDES: Supersized (larger than 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"), T3, and autographed cards.
•Turnaround time is approximately 30 business days, but can vary with demand.

Here's what you need to do:
•Fill out a submission form, mark OTHER as the type of service and write in "May CC #2".
•Click here to print out a form (Note: You must be a Collectors Club member to submit cards for specials. If you are not yet a member, click here to join.)
•Write "30-Day" on the outside of your package!

Hurry! All orders must be postmarked between 5/1/2015 - 5/31/2015

I will profit nothing. I am offering this service to fellow Net54 members who aren't PSA members, but have cards they would like graded through PSA.

Simple as that. Post on here if you have an interest. If enough do, we'll press on.
Thanks.
-Jimmy

Last edited by xplainer; 05-25-2015 at 06:47 PM.