View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Ro.b Gui.1fo.y1e

Default T206 Purchase @ White Plains Show

I decided to go to the White Plains show Saturday afternoon. I arrived around 1:30pm - about a two hour drive from South Jersey.

I walked around a bit to see what each dealer had and then made my way back to the tables I wanted to deal with. I made my way to Dave Schrader’s Bagger’s Auctions. I spoke with his wife my first stop at the table and I saw he had some nice T206 SGC 3’s that caught my eye. My second time to his table I again looked at the same cards. There was another guy waiting to purchase the same cards. I told Dave I wanted a price on all (9) cards. He gave me what I thought was a very fair price for them, so I purchased them.

I have attached them here. Hopefully they attach properly as this is my first time doing this here.

I want to thank Dave and his wife Mary(I think this was her name) for being very nice to deal with and informative. I had informed Dave I just got into buying the T206 cards and he gave me a short lesson on them.

IMG_2377.JPGIMG_2378.JPGIMG_2379.JPGIMG_2380.JPGIMG_2381.JPGIMG_2382.JPGIMG_2383.JPGIMG_2384.JPGIMG_2385.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk