View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 01:06 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
The other person could defend himself regardless whether he was named, if he wanted to do so. Naming him would almost force him to provide his side to it; otherwise his silence would speak volumes.
I dont buy that......no reason to defend yourself if not named.

it speaks volumes when someone lists what they say happened but does not give out any names. That way its easy for everyone just to agree with them and there will be no one to give the other side..

To me, if you are truly in the right, why not name names, especially if everyone agrees what the other person is so egregious and we want that type of action stopped....

Would be like saying 'i sold a card to a guy and he said if i dont give a 20% refund, he will invent things and tell everyone what a bad seller i was and is complaining to ebay etc.., i did deliver the card 2 days after I said i was but i gave him a great discount already and i offered him a return and would pay for shipping but he doesnt answer....did i do anything wrong and was it right for him to say he will say bad things about me?' (I also tried to email him to prevent me posting anything with no response)

What you think people are going to say to that.... easy to give all that info without naming names..and does nothing for the hobby because if there is a bad buyer out there, he is not being named so can continue with his actions.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 04-14-2019 at 01:07 AM.