View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Administrator

Default My T206 Plank theory....New Follow-up info

Posted By: John

Ted,

No war to be broken up, as I stated before interesting theory. I’m interested in your findings.

I was just pointing out if one fancy’s him or her a card expert, one should not make comments like these.

“Plank isn't in 23 sets. I don't think you can count 23 sets even if you count each of the different Conlon sets as a separate set, and you count Calahans and new stuff. You should count card distributors from his playing days, not individual sets.”

“That's 19 card sets. What other sets from his playing days have him on a card?”

When clearly anyone with a SCD could easily see how wrong he or she is. It ruins his or her credibility, which could be useful especially one with a new theory to prove. IMO

As for the attempt to insinuate that I may be lacking collecting savvy by having graded cards, or assuming that I was some new off the block collector who’s participation in this discussion would be pointless due to my lack of knowledge in comparison to the above with the comment below…

“At least you seem passionate about cards! Glad for that. Me thinks they're slabbed.”

Me thinks he or she may have put their foot in their mouth…