View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankphenom View Post
Same here, John, hope we can continue our conversation somewhere down the road. Baltimore, maybe? Dan, Ken, myself, and others will carry on in Chantilly, perhaps we can entice other vintage nuts to make that their regular show fix and help turn it into the must-go show Ft. Washington used to be. Sorry about your unfortunate situation, Leon. Having done his shows for 15 years, I have nothing but good things to say about Marco and Angie and their staff, so many favors they've done me, not once any kind of uncooperative attitude. Can't imagine what went wrong, but I hate to hear about it.
Hank
Hi Hank
Well, when I checked in he said I was right next to the door. I said great, until I got to the door and it was all closed off due to drapes. Why do you think John and Dan recommended (thank God) that I move in with them? Maybe it was a mistake. Marco is human like the rest of us. Like I say, this isn't personal at all. I still like him and he has always been super nice to me. Maybe I should have said something to him so it's sort of my fault. But once again, after traveling from Big D and taking a weekend out of my life, I was pretty discouraged where he put me to set up. Mr.Mint, Memory Lane, Baggers and others were all right at the very front and everyone was directed towards them, via the curtain partitions, as you walked in the front. It's not like I asked for the worst spot in the whole place where there were NO other auction houses .