Thread: Brian Daniels
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 02:05 AM
Administrator

Default Brian Daniels

Posted By: BRIAN C DANIELS

can e-mail me for the correspondence. Brook,who is 64,fat and senile...not to mention blind by his own admission,is falacious and even though he tried rrrrreeeeaaaallll hard to get me suspended for using two handles to bid on T-206's I have commonly bid on for almost 5 years now.My closing the accounts in question have nothing to do with what he thinks he can write clearly enough for someone,( e-bay safe harbor)to interpret and possibly act upon. I am on business as usual & there is nothing wrong or unethical about bidding on cards from two handles. I did not outbid myself.I simply rebid with one of my other handles again later while posting items for sale......outbidding dildo man in the process so he started to bark.Being a trailer park junkyard dog waiting for the next trimmed gravy left overs from someone with money's real collection they liquidated, And selling stupid belly boy the scraps because they feel sorry for him in the twilight of his useless and purpose free life gave him the motivation to camp on this chat board waiting for me to state something about him so he could go off on his alleged accomplishment of disbaring me (NOT!) from e-bay!
For anyone who wants to see my response to Brook's absurd and demented e-mails,feel free to ask me.You'll laugh until you howl.You will never see a bigger,dunce who does not even know what I look like yet goes on and on about my appearance,( and is blind to boot!) wealth,accomplishments et...et..et..ZZZZZZZZZzzz brook,you have trimmed trash. Left over garbage from collections of folks who have had jobs. Even Pete and I have agreed on the quality & desireability of many a card! A card! The bare minimal of commonality on this board! You brook,have nothing but **** nad want to attempt to retaliate for being caught with your hand me down pants down! And this is going to have some big effect on my life?card dealings? $$$$$$$$ MONEY Brook? I don't think so pal. you still try to peddle cards the previous owners would be too embarrassed to be connected to.