View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Default Mastro Auctions Being Investigated by the FBI

Posted By: leon

If I said you sodomized old ladies and put a smiley face by it would you think it's funny? I am just sick and tired of the anonymous posts for one...and two, for the continued unwarranted attacks on Mastro. If they are being investigated so be it. Like I said I have been investigated many times in my restaurant business. I have never been found guilty as we don't do anything wrong. IF there is an investigation it's worth being talked about. The only place you have seen it reported that there is one is by O'keefe. Do you really think he is a reliable source with all we know? Also, you say you "think" Mastro would sue if it was reported there was an investigation when there isn't. I would argue that Mastro is smart enough to know they live in a glass house and don't throw stones...especially when it will get them no where. I wouldn't waste my time on O'keefe if I were them...It's all negativity..I still think Mastro is one of the absolute premier Auction houses in the world and continue to get better every day. Have they made mistakes before? Sure...and as far as I know all have been handled in a professional courteous way.....nuff said....and yes, I still like you but I am tired of this whole smear campaign especially because it's not fact based....