View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Travis, I think I'm speaking for most here: Other than Chris, none of us have a problem with you calling out the "sacred cows." What we do have a problem with -- and this is the point that you seem to be missing -- is that you seem to take EVERY autograph thread and turn it into "Look how JSA/PSA f****d up this time!!!" I think we get the point by now. If you have some blatant errors, put them in your own posts. I will read them, and probably many others. But please stop taking everyone else's threads and turning them into your campaign.

I give Chris props on this thread; I'm happy he hasn't come on to reply to you with all the mistakes Mueller or someone else made, which just makes the cycle continue.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

The reason JSA came up is that they certed this ball. It's fair game to discuss them just as it is REA since it is an REA auction and a JSA certed item and someone asked how they knew it was a classic secretarial. I never said that so and so screwed up. Someone else jumped on me unfairly when I gave the Halper example and backed it up.

I never said they screwed up, i said that you have to take a clubhouse or secretarial autograph designation with a grain of salt because of their past history. That's all I said and you would think I had told little timmy that santa claus doesn't exist. Someone else first asked the question that how did they know it was a classic clubhouse. I gave the information that I had that says they have a shaky history when it comes to clubhouses and secretarials and I gave the Halper example. Why is this out of bounds or taboo?

OTHER PEOPLE want to make it into a fight. They do this because I happen to mention jsa or psa. if i was mentioning GA nobody would care. They have a problem with anyone mentioning psa or jsa. this is where the sacred cows come in. I an not going to quiet down because someone else has a bunch of psa or jsa certs and doesnt want any criticism of them ever. I never criticized the ball. I never said any of the autographs were fake.

I post plenty of comments on many other threads in memorabilia and cards and never mention psa or jsa. so there. I guess you dont have to read them if you don't want to. So in recap, please people out there, don't ever ciritcize psa or jsa, you will catch heck for it. go to a morales/cc thread and tell them they are redundant and that we "GOT IT BY NOW".

I don't care if Chris posts anybody's mistakes. I never told him he couldn't or shouldn't.

Last edited by travrosty; 04-16-2012 at 08:33 AM.