View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
sorry i mentioned jsa, which is taboo to do. if i would have said GAI/global authentics, no one would have given a rats behind except maybe to join in.

that't why there are sacred cows that can never be questioned and that's a big problem in the hobby and we can't move forward until ALL can be questioned and held accountable for their authentications.
Travis, I think I'm speaking for most here: Other than Chris, none of us have a problem with you calling out the "sacred cows." What we do have a problem with -- and this is the point that you seem to be missing -- is that you seem to take EVERY autograph thread and turn it into "Look how JSA/PSA f****d up this time!!!" I think we get the point by now. If you have some blatant errors, put them in your own posts. I will read them, and probably many others. But please stop taking everyone else's threads and turning them into your campaign.

I give Chris props on this thread; I'm happy he hasn't come on to reply to you with all the mistakes Mueller or someone else made, which just makes the cycle continue.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com