View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:25 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
The original question that someone asked is how they know it is a clubhouse signature on that ball vs. forgery, and if anyone knew of any exemplars from that time period to determine if it was a clubhouse.

I gave background that when someone says clubhouse, or secretarial, you have to take it with a grain of salt, because the halper babe ruth signature, which JSA claimed was non malicious secretarial, does not seem to be the case.

The JSA defenders then jumped on my case about it, but I proved to them that my assertation was correct by providing a blog post by REA themselves that said that JSA had determined it to be a non malicious secretarial, and I am happy to defend myself.
Travis, as I said before, my intent was neither to attack nor defend anyone. I simply asked for clarification of where one of the statements you were quoting was made, and when you said you did not know, asked that you find out before proceeding.

So far in this thread, it looks to me like you're having an argument with yourself, presenting yourself with imagined attacks, and then defending yourself from those attacks. After first saying "I don't know," you then answered my question early in the next post (thank you for that) before proceeding to go off on me or whoever else you imagined was hurling attacks at you.

To my mind, defending your "assertations" from imaginary attackers and giving responses to challenges that were never made is at best a waste of time, but if it makes you feel better to do so, please start a new thread for it. At this point, I'm sorry I ever asked for the original clarification, as that seems to have set you off for some uknown reason.