View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Christopher Williams

Default Ted Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank A View Post
Tell me, Whats the difference between TT and all the rest of the authenticators who fail good stuff and pass crap all the time? Oh i see, it's a name.
Ted Taylor's reputation in the hobby has been earned by Ted Taylor himself. When I look at a "Stat Authentic" or "TTA" certed autograph I never assume it will be bad; I will always look at the autograph. The problem is that when I do examine a "Stat Authentic" or "TTA" certed autograph I have yet to see one that I would consider authentic. If you can show me one, Frank, please bring it to my attention. Are you aware just how rare Beatles signed albums are? And yet every four weeks on the Coach's Corner auction site there is a Beatles signed album certed by Ted Taylor. That's thirteen (13) signed Beatles albums certed by Ted Taylor in just one year. And they usually sell for under $2,000. Don't you think if they were authentic, that all Beatles collectors and experts would pick them up at those low final bid prices and flip them for between 8-10 times the amount realized on the Coach's Corner auction site? But yet you never see those Beatles albums being sold at Hunt Auctions or Lelands. And the fact that all "Stat Authentic" COAs are on Ebay's banned list. Think about that, Frank. Ted Taylor's reputation in the hobby is the doing of Ted Taylor. Below is the latest Beatles signed album certed by Ted Taylor. So far the bidding is up to a whopping $383.00 as of 02/17/2011.

Beatles.jpg