View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 01:36 PM
Emlily Ell.is

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsports33 View Post
I have sold and purchased only a few items over the years on the the BST and even tried the auctions ... I feel sometimes maybe some board members avoid requests/listings from me on the BST - have not had the best success when I have tried - but I will keep trying ...

Happy Holidays

Jimmy
I'm in the same both in both of these regards. I haven't sold/traded/bought much on here. I only started purchasing in about August. I've bought a few lots, made a few trades. But not more than about 3/month.

I also have trouble moving stuff. But I'm hoping as I continue to buy, people will want to start trading with/buying from me as well. Kind of slow to get going around here. But I really enjoy it.

You'd never see a thread about so and so passing away over on BO, Beckett or SCF (the 3 other places I trade/buy/sell). You'd never see threads and threads of users wishing other users Merry Christmas.

I feel like it's a family around here, and I really enjoy it. I'm also learning a ton as I only got into vintage earlier this fall. But I'm learning about Ts, Ns, Ws, photos, postcards, pretty much everything I knew NOTHING about.

I love it.

That said, I have bought a few things and traded for just a couple. None that compare to what you other guys are showing. But I'll post some pictures over the weekend since I'm get off work in about a half hour.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.

Last edited by wdwfan; 12-22-2017 at 01:37 PM.