View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:40 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

So let me get this straight he’s protecting a dying and failing business from which he is losing money each and every time he sets up. Sorry but my meter is off the charts here.

If in fact this is true just walk and let the other sucker (Marco) lose his shirt. This tactic of barring and marking your territory is being done by someone who is making some profit and doesn’t want to be opened up to a thing called competition. Sort of like Wal-Mart banning a local Target because they are losing money each day they open.

Hey Leon your in the food biz as an entrepreneur wouldnt it be nice to get your customers and suppliers to not allow any other food joints near you because biz is slow?

As a vintage collector I’m done with this show. It has become nothing more than a social venture as the quality of merchandise and dealers has suffered. If I want social time I can get together with folks and not pay a cover charge to a so called profit losing individual or his company.

As a business man I have no sympathy for a company or individual who can’t manage his or her business and wants to dictate to other business owners their options for marketing their companies within a regional area. Think about this if in fact David is losing money here, why on earth would you as a dealer want to be tied to a sinking ship?

Takes a lot of nerve to tell folks how and where they will be allowed to market their companies and generate profits when you can’t even generate one yourself.

Cheers,

John McDaniel