View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 02:13 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE View Post
You are wrong bough. Taking advantage would be hey sweet mantle card. It's only worth 150 can I give you 100? I told him I wanted to buy it to make a few bucks. I was forthcoming and honest from the jump. He led me to believe it was in better condition than it was and that I would be able to make money on my 250 rather than 200. How was I looking to take advantage? I literally told him I was buying to resell. Holy smokes.
It going to be really hard to find someone selling 1 card to you for you to make 50 bucks on a 200 dollar card. That same person would likely try to sell the card for 225 dollars

When a card is raw there is always risk. You could in the future have the card graded and if it came back a 2, he could agree to give you 25 bucks or whatever. Some sellers may agree to this so they dont have to send the card off to be graded. I have done this type of deal with T206 cards where i received a credit or i paid extra depending how a raw card graded.

The buying to resell makes the most sense what you buy several cards and are willing to do the sweat equity to make money off of them imo..