View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 09:39 PM
Jim Caravello

Well - this one is back on the market…….

Buyer was not comfortable with sending me a PPFF payment or Venmo…..

LOL - he actually wanted me to send the card to him first and then he would pay me that way when he received??

I have an impeccable reputation in this hobby….

Before he would remotely agree to pay ( he would send via goods and services but my listing clearly states net and I wasn’t paying fees ) I sent / provided:

* provided three references out here on Net54 to sales I have made including a $2000 item - an $800 item and a local Net54 buyer who I have done a couple deals with ( several hundred dollars and around $1,000 in total )and met personally…also have numerous other sales out here…
* sent links to my history as a game used bat expert on Game Used Universe
* my 100% perfect feedback on eBay with 2,444 transactions
* link to auction item I consigned with Robert Edwards with my COA and in which the auction company cited my background and expertise….one of many items I consigned with REA over the years WITH MY COA in the lot description and pictures - a Jim Caravello COA…..I answer game used bat and jersey questions daily / weekly via email and write COAs regularly….
* My Company’s business website and my personal profile where I have 2 professional business licenses that require ethics classes each year as part of my continuing education
* Indicated I was more than happy to jump on a phone call as well to get him comfortable with the $625 deal…

Just want to set the record straight why this card is still available…..

My guess is the guy had a buyer who backed out….so tiring….yeah, I’m calling you out….so tiring…

I would have had more respect for the person if they just said “I changed my mind”…..but don’t lie to me that you are not comfortable sending funds via PPFF with the info I provided…

HE DIDN’T EVEN WANT TO CONTACT MY REFERENCES OUT HERE

TTT

Last edited by JimmyC; 06-24-2023 at 10:53 PM.