Thread: May Pickups
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 07:05 PM
R@nda!! H@hn

Yes, very! I spent many hours before the season started trying to find out who had season tickets and who did not. Then the ones that don't you need to cover yourself for those games. I went and bought tickets to many games to ensure I would have them. The big blow was the Nationals. They stopped printing season tickets 3 years ago. But as a courtesy to the season ticket holders they would print them box office style if they asked. This year, no dice. I ordered tickets online but they, as some other teams do, let Tickets.com handle the online sales. No one likes a Tickets.com ticket. its like a Ticketmaster, no team logos. I tried to find someone who live near the ballpark to buy me tickets at the window. I couldn't find anyone in time so I drove 3 hours down and 3 hours back in the snow and sleet to buy half a seasons worth of tickets at the window so I'd have mine. That sucked. Some teams that have season tickets are still tough to find people to sell you one! I am having trouble finding a Reds season ticket holder who will sell me a few tickets that I may need this year.

Baseball's hard. You can love it but it doesn't always love you back. It's like dating a German chick...
Billy Bob Thornton-Bad News Bears