View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 05:33 AM
Administrator

Default T206 Honus Wagner-Piedmont

Posted By: barrysloate

Dear Wagner owner- let us continue this discussion and exercise in futility. First, the puzzle of this card has been solved a long time ago, and it is fake. Second, you question whether the people on this board are experts. Well guess what, this is in fact a board of expert vintage card collectors. Every person on this board spends a good part of his or her professional or leisure time studying vintage baseball cards, and no set has been analyzed more than T206. How much time have you and your buddy spent studying the set? That aside, I have an offer to make you that you can't refuse. Here's the deal: We send the card to one of the grading services, and I, Barry Sloate, will pay for all the fees. If the card turns out to be fake, you send me $1.00. If the card turns out to be real, I will send you a certified check for $10,000! That's 10,000 to 1 odds in your favor. The whole board is my witness so if I lose I will have to pay. The stipulation for you to collect is either SGC, PSA, or GAI must examine the card and make a ruling. How can you lose? Since the card is real, you will pick up a cool 10K with no risk. Please email me at bsloate@att.net if you wish to accept my offer.