View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 01:01 PM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post
As mostly a buyer, I am in the camp that as long as I get my item as it was sold, I don't care how it is shipped. However, there are certain expectations about how something should be shipped and price paid for a certain shipping method is one of those.

Don't charge someone $4 shipping, then send the card in an PWE. I don't care if the card somehow improves magically in condition when sent in a PWE, if I paid you $4, I expect it to show up in a padded mailer. I would also not personally risk anything of value in a PWE. However, even cardboard mailers and padded envelopes are not guaranteed to save the item inside from a brutal trip through the USPS system.
This, 10000%. Nothing ticks me off more, as a buyer, than paying $3-4 for shipping on a card and it shows up in a PWE. As a seller, I charge $3 shipping for almost everything that is not BIN with shipping included. Doesn't matter if it is one card or 50 cards...same price. With the shipping charge plus the envelope I am paying $3-4 or even more for multiple cards. For anything over $100 I still charge the $3 if not included but I will ship priority mail in a small flat rate box or bigger. Shipping first class with tracking makes me feel better knowing I can watch it along the way and I think it gives confidence to the buyer as well. Best of luck....regardless if you are buying or selling!