View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Administrator

Default ebay bidder dan.netscape.net-- t214 card on ebay

Posted By: Bill

I don't know ebay's policy, but I would think that if both the seller and buyer leave feedback for eachother, and both are positive comments, would ebay give back any credit on a non-paying bidder? Because if not, that would be a great waste of money being that the discussed bidder has won a lot of this guys auctions. All that money spent for what, a positive feedback?

In regards to the use of the typing, I've seen that same description of what you are saying all over ebay feedbacks by plenty of people. It's nothing unusual.

In regards to your comment about it being 'sad' if someone informs these people about this thread. Isn't it more sad that this discussion is going on about them behind their backs? I'm not writing to either of them but it's usually more pathetic to not bring the involved person into a conversation or even better, bid on their auctions intentionally while knowing that you won't pay, only because you 'think' it's a shill bidder in action and not knowing what the real story is. As some on this board are inclined to do.

Change your socks, drink water, and drive on.