View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 10:11 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Your whole purpose in life, as anyone can see by reading any thread you're involved in, is just to be an asshole to everybody. It's hilarious!!! I mean the rest of us get in arguments or disagreements here and there, because we're normal human beings, but you?? 100% snarky anger 100% of the time.

Oh, and it involves you being a fucking tough guy, douchebag. Complaining and carping because in your dumbass mind I was posting too much for a new guy. And you obviously thought I would be 'frightened' of you. So I specifically asked you where you live so maybe we could have a little meet up. Because if you were anywhere near me on the east coast, anywhere, I would've been happy to meet up with you and see how tough you really are. But, alas, you were in Texas. And I believe you sent me a pic of your license but said something to the effect of, I'm moving so I won't be living there very soon. Aw, you saved the PM's. How cute.
Your close, but a little bit off. First of all, you're the one that started with the name calling in this thread. Your foul mouth has got you banned from here before, I am sure it will again. As far as what happened a couple years ago, I told you I would be willing to fly out to wherever you are and meet up on my dime. Its still a standing offer. I sent you the copy of my drivers license to show you how serious I was. Still am. All you have to do is provide me a picture ID and a verifiable address. After all, I would hate to brake the wrong guys jaw. PM me with that information and we got a date.