View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 06:32 AM

Default about SGC....

as I stated earlier.....they are a class act....they know what they are doing...I would not send my precious cards anywhere else....I wouldn't care if the flip was designed by a 2 year old in crayon(btw the new design by "joe" looks very sweet"_)....as long as they keep getting it right....they know T206 rarities(amongst other vintage), that other companies have no clue what they are talking about.in all due respect to those "other" grading companies......so kudos to SGC and the way they have always handled their customers....EARL JOHNSON and the rest of the team are awesome in every way at SGC........they are a company that other companies in our great nation could learn a thing or two from them..not just in grading sports mem....but listening to what the customer wants.....

also, NET 54 has become a big voice in the collecting community....I am honored to be able to post here ......it is a big outlet for me in life....as I'm sure for many others here.....I have made a ton of friends and almost no "haters"....

I am already thinking of the next cards I need to cross over to SGC .....I bet the "interim" new flip design will command a big premuim

john vanderbeck

Last edited by mrvster; 05-26-2014 at 06:35 AM.