View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:10 AM

[QUOTE=Splinte1941;998492]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post

You're full of shit, but I believe it was Jimmy, the other tough guy, who was advocating my demise at Booth # 206 at your hands.
You're a madman Jake. I'm not the tough guy, I'm the crippled old man with "moxie".

However, if you're wandering why I got excited at the thought of you meeting up with Ben at the National? I got it from your exchange with him as I cut and pasted below. Ben wasn't choosing you off, he was simply stating that many people talk a whole lot of crap on a message board, but it takes a real man to say it face to face, with no keyboards getting in the way. And I happen to feel the same exact way, as Ben will be able to confirm.

Because a couple years ago, Ben and I did have a falling out, and we said things to each other that no man had ever said to either of us before. Which, come to think of it, is probably why we were able to work our way through it and now our friendship is one of mutual respect and honesty. But my guess Jake, is you're not real familiar with those words now, are ya?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladder7

all that would be left is a few knuckleheads that think cussing someone out on the internet makes them look like a hardass, when we all know it's just another way of seeking attention.

Originally Posted by Forever Young
I love it... I doubt that dude would ever agree to meet anyone in person and talk like that. Many of us will be at the National though if I am wrong

#27 05-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Splinte1941
Jake Sullivan
member Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
I love it... I doubt that dude would ever agree to meet anyone in person and talk like that. Many of us will be at the National though if I am wrong

I'll be at the National and eager to meet anyone that is willing.

Splinte1941
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Splinte1941
Send email to Splinte1941
Find all posts by Splinte1941
Add Splinte1941 to Your Contacts

#28 05-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Forever Young
Ben
Member Join Date: Sep 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinte1941
I'll be at the National and eager to meet anyone that is willing.

You got it..PM me when it gets closer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Forever Young; 05-17-2012 at 01:44 PM.

#29 05-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Splinte1941
Jake Sullivan
member Join Date: Mar 2012

Quote:
You got it..PM me when it gets closer.

Will do.

Just want to refresh everyone's memory that the above comments ALL were provoked by Jake's classless and disgusting personal attack on fellow board member Scott Garner. If Jake would have sent along a PM to Scott he could have achieved much more than he did by acting, no make that 'playing' the school yard bully and trashing Scott for all of net54 to see for no good reason. And you wonder why you keep getting backlash?! Like I said... you are some piece of work...