View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAbbott79 View Post
I am not perfect, but I understand how the world functions and have some basic street smarts. Feel free to continue trusting everyone. We will await your next "I got ripped off" post.

Anger laughable. Yes, I am laughing at the fact that you got angry over something you could have easily prevented. No offense, he handed you a shovel and you dug this whole all on your own. You could have easily not trusted him, sent it in long ago and requested it be corrected right then and there and most likely have met less resistance.

I have plenty of knowledge of this cruel world and plenty of street smarts; but that doesn't mean I trust everyone nor don't trust anyone. I certainly trust people, but I NEVER trust anyone 100%. Never. Not my wife, best friend, parents etc . But that's not to say I didn't trust him.

Could it have easily been prevented? Yes and no. What if he said no still back then? I'm certainly not saying I could have done a better job on my end. Like I said previously, I had no dire need or desire to send them out. They were in town and thought it was,convenient so why not.

LOL, there is no hole. If I had not trusted him then why would I trust he would give me a return then?