View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 04:00 PM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF Auto Rookies View Post
Really? That is what I get? So, because I trust a seller whom I thought was a close hobby friend and trusted his word I get what I deserve? I deserve to be out $3k? Because he blatantly lied to me, which I have attached images, yet you feel like I deserve this? Are you kidding me? There were no red flags with Jason prior to this. I didn't NEED to send them in to get authenticated because I trusted him. All we have is our word, right?

And BTW, I offer lifetime guarantees with ALL of my items if an autograph is proven to be bad. I have refunded a seller after a year no questions asked. There is no fine line limit like with a credit card.

Yes. Really. If it happened the way you state, that is correct.

Friend? Do you guys go to the movies together? Bowling? Drink beers. Visit on the weekends when you have down time? Would he watch your dog for you if you went away?

What is your definition of a friend? Most people I know are simply acquaintances that when the rubber meets the road don't give a damn about anyone other than themselves. I have few real friends. Ones that would help me bury a body should I need assistance. Ones that would let me stay at their house until I got on my feet.

The world is full of people that befriend someone so that they trust them only to turn around and blatantly rip them off. Don't you ever watch American Greed on CNBC? There are people that rip off their own family. Why is everyone so disappointed when trust is broken? Why do you think that it can't happen to you. Apparently by your account it did.

No offense, but your anger is laughable. Assume that you can trust no one, even the people you consider friends, and this will never happen to you. As long as you think you can trust anyone, you are susceptible to be ripped off.

Street smarts guy....STREET SMARTS.

Last edited by PhillipAbbott79; 03-11-2017 at 04:00 PM.