View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Rich Klein

Default Plano TX Card Show 6.11.16

Long read. Thank you in advance

Come join us on June 11th for our next show at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East located at 700 E Central Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074. As always, our show will run from 10 AM to 4 PM.

We have two players currently scheduled to appear between 11 AM and 1 PM. First, we're happy to bring back Wally Moon, the 1954 National League Rookie of the Year, Gold Glove Winner and member of 3 World Championship teams. He also has a great book called Moon Shots and we're happy to have those books available at $20 with NO EXTRA charge for the autograph.

We are also honored to have Pat Combs, best known in the DFW area for his great collegiate career at Baylor and then pitched for the Philadelphia Phillies for several years.

Each player's autographs are $8 each with a combo ticket for $15. Inscriptions are $6 each and if you purchase a combo autograph ticket we will waive the admission fee

In addition, we will have our usual sparking lineup of dealers including Leon Luckey, and if you know this board you might have heard of him.. Leon loves meeting board members so please introduce yourself to him. Another vendor Roland Belcher currently has more than 250 different 1952 Topps including 25 of the legendary high number series including Jackie Robinson and Bobby Thomson.

We will also have a few more hobby boxes of the Decision 2016 product and anyone who buys those boxes will also receive a free promo card with a Beckett BV of $8 or more.

And, as always we will have our full line of Beckett magazines and books.

There is one more exciting aspect to this show. Somehow,. Rich scheduled the show for his birthday and since he likes to give back we will have several special things for this show. First, as always, we are always accepting donations for our next show at Adat Chavewrim. We received so many donations at the last show we actually had to get some of our valued customers to drive them to my home.

Also, my beloved wife has begun dialysis and we are on the kidney transplant list. If you are interested in being a donor or helping her put money away for that happy time when we no longer have 5:30 AM trips to dialysis, please PM or email me and I'll be happy to send you details on how you can assist.

Thanks!
Rich